All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Mar 19, 2010

YVY Magazine Feature - "Stones"

After gracing the cover of 5IVE magazine, my success into commercial print continued with my own column on YVY Magazine.  YVY provides a daily dose of the hottest male models, fashion editorials, ad campaigns and portfolios of the best photographers from all over the world!  I submitted a group of pictures from my first shoot with Tony Veloz last month that I call the "Stones Series."  All nine images represent a stone of some kind, a theme I began to notice after Quartz, one of my favorite headshots I've ever done.  I built upon that theme and was able to make a complete set out of the series of images, and YVY liked it.






For a complete review of the featured article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment