All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Mar 9, 2010

Manny Fontanilla - Photoshop Artist

After posting my most recent work on my portfolio, Manny Fontanilla, a photoshop artist who not only touches up pictures but makes them into works of art, contacted me to express his admiration!  Manny's imagery has earned him kudos from Model Mayhem and has won the Picture of the Day (POTD) on several occasions, something I've been seeking myself.  He asked for a few high-resolution headshots, so I sent him a few from my shoot with Julian Vankim.  He submitted our image into Model Mayhem's daily contest, but we came in 3rd place - his work is notorious for placing at the top!  Thanks, Manny!

To visit Manny Fontanilla's fanpage on Facebook, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment