All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Apr 29, 2010

Robert Redford Series Released


The wait is over!  I've released my 60s-inspired Fashion Series from photographer Kevin Almond of Haringman Photography.  The first set of images I released with Kevin resulted in an exclusive feature on Ohlala magazine ("Ohlala, Baby"), and now I'm proud to display or Robert Redford-inspired collaborative set, our second and final series.  You may recall my enthusiasm leading up to this shoot last month, so I'm very happy to share this set with you.



Oh, and a special wardrobe stylist credit shout out goes to Jimy Kosmakos of Y.M.I.J for providing fashion consultation during preparation.  All that shopping paid off in the end!


For a little background on the concept and inspiration behind this New York City photoshoot, please refer to my "Being Robert Redford" post by clicking here.  Enjoy!  =)

1 comment:

  1. Ok FINE... you had me at Summer Breeze. You are now officially my favorite new print model. Hi 5 mate!

    ReplyDelete