All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Apr 23, 2010

Photoshoot Preview: AJRimaging

I'm starting to wind down my spring photoshoot season but one of the milestones from it will be this weekend's shoot down in Orlando with the amazing AJRimaging!  I've admired the work of this talented photographer for a long time now, and earlier this year AJ agreed to shoot with me.  Needless to say I was humbly thrilled and flattered.


We picked a date a couple months ago and have stuck to it ever since.  In fact, I write this blog post today as I lay in bed at his wonderful home in sunny Orlando, drafting up my preview of what I'm confident will be an exciting and eventful weekend.  As you can tell, his work is phenomenal!  As I enjoy writing about a weekend that has yet to happen, I'm already anxious and impatient to see what he can do with me!  If his work is any indication, I have a lot to look forward to this weekend! :)
  

"My goal is to capture the heart of the subject, character, the mood of the project, the highlight of a product; and to produce clean, vibrant, strong images."


AJ works with some of the most talented and well-respected models in the industry.  Some have gone on to sign big contracts in New York, Miami, and all over the world!  Many of his subjects participate regularly in fashion and underwear campaigns for various fashion, fitness, and lifestyle magazines.  He sees talent and fosters their skills, hoping to bring out the best in a model to reveal his/her potential.  I'd say he's done a fine job of that!


I'm not the least bit surprised of his success or of his models.  As AJ states, "My goal is to capture the heart of the subject, character, the mood of the project, the highlight of a product; and to produce clean, vibrant, strong images.  I consider myself an eternal work in progress, always evolving, always learning, driven by my commitment to improve my craft."  Well stated, AJ.


No comments:

Post a Comment