All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Nov 21, 2010

Rudy K Recap

October officially marked the beginning of my fall/winter photoshoot series, and I was excited to meet and shoot with Rudy K (see the preview here).  I took notice of his work back in early Spring and have since become a big fan, but I knew I had to gain more experience (and muscle tone) before setting up a test session with him.  After summer concluded, I evaluated my portfolio and determined that I'd give him a shout.  


I was excited but I knew I had to be strong!  Perhaps I was even a little nervous!  But after watching multiple seasons of Tyra's Next Top Model show, I knew what those models were going through - the pre-shoot jitters.  But I didn't let it get to me, I just allowed my personality shine through and eventually I was calm enough to produce what I feel are some of my stronger and more dynamic images this year.

And perhaps I'm not the only one who feels this way.  RockMyBlog, the sister site of YVY magazine, featured these images on their fashion site, giving the series a bonafide seal of approval.  It's been a while since I've seen my work displayed by YVY (see Stones and Midnight Cowboy from earlier this year), so I was thrilled to see the feature.

    

There's a possiblity I'll be shooting with him again for a trampoline shoot but for now I'll just enjoy these latest additions to my portfolio book.  Thank you Rudy for sharing your studio and your experiences with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment