All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Nov 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend, w/Kemuel Valdes

The pics are in from my test shoot with Kemuel Valdes down in Miami over the Labor Day weekend back in September.  (For an earlier preview of the photoshoot and a sample of Kemuel's work, visit my blog post here).  The shoot was brief, but I got some impressive images in the short time we spent shooting.  Thank you Kemuel for sharing your time and allowing me to become part of the Valdes arthouse!  I wish you great success and hope our paths cross again.





2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sean.
    You have very cool attitude.
    _Kemuel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great in these Shawn, your a little hairier here but you pull it off well, these shots are classic Kemuel and its great to see you in that light.

    ReplyDelete