All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Aug 31, 2010

Photoshoot Preview: Kemuel Valdes

Labor Day usually marks the end of summer, and it will certainly close the curtain on my photoshoot series for the season as well.  I'm taking a vacation to Miami with good friends this weekend, but before kicking off the labor day fun in sunny Florida, I'll have the pleasure of working with renowned photographer, Kemuel Valdes.



Kemuel has been on my photographer wishlist for quite some time, however the only times I've been to Miami were to play tennis.  Mr. Valdes has photographed some of the best fashion and fitness models I know, both male and female.  He's received accolades from Ohlala and has been credited by Aussiebum, but the critical acclaim pales in comparison to the subtle beauty that speaks louder than any website publication or advertisement.  His images are elegant, subtle, and often very story-telling. His models portray an inner beauty through their expressions and poses, and Valdes' artistic merit captures it every time.



I'm very fortunate to have this opportunity and humbled by his acceptance to work with me. Although I'm really looking forward to spending a wonderful vacation down in Florida with friends and enjoying Miami beach, the photoshoot with Valdes will be a welcoming end to my summer photoshoot series.  In the meantime, please enjoy the works of Kemuel Valdes.


No comments:

Post a Comment