All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Oct 28, 2010

My Portfolio Digitals

It's all starting to come together! I've finally gotten around to producing my first set of digitals (commonly referred to by the industry as polaroids) in my pursuit for modeling agency representation. Digitals are usually needed for agencies or scouts to see the raw, natural look of the model from different angles, unedited without any alterations or modifications.  I already made Comp Cards and have an online portfolio at Model Mayhem, but I knew that if I wanted to take my career to the next level that I'll be required to have them.

Keep your fingers crossed for me and wish me luck as I send my work for consideration.




1 comment:

  1. all the best love!! u r naturaly beautiful.. all the very best babes..

    ReplyDelete