All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Sep 30, 2010

Y.M.I.J. Reflections

Looking back at my modeling career, one individual was paramount in my growth within the industry and the success I've experienced.  Since first shooting with Y.M.I.J. back in January, our shoots together have resulted in some of the best images in my portfolio and have received kudos from some of the popular crossover blogs on the internet.  Our collaborations have even earned us our very first magazine exposure, not to mention the numerous website features, all of which have paved the way for me to work with other esteemed photographers.

I'm writing up this blog post as a tribute to Y.M.I.J. as he takes his skills and artistry to New York.  As a residence of DC for the past couple of years, I was fortunate to have shot with him on multiple occasions and learned a great deal about the modeling world.  We've become great friends in the process, too!  As he packs up and moves his career forward to NY, I want to thank him for playing an instrumental role in my growth as a model.  Best of luck and hope you achieve all the endeavors you seek for yourself.  Enjoy some of my most memorable moments, an homage of photos from some of our best shoots together!
I will miss you, boo!



No comments:

Post a Comment