All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Jun 23, 2010

Preview: Joe Ticknow Photoshoot



I continue my summer photoshoot series this weekend up in New York with the talented photographer, Joe Ticknow.  His latest efforts have earned him rave reviews from Beautiful Mag and Ohlala, and I'm pleased to be working with him this weekend.  I've been looking forward to this shoot for quite some time after a few schedule delays, but we're both finally ready with a clever concept in mind.  I won't give away the details of what we have planned (it's a surprise), but I can guarantee you it'll be something very suitable for the summer and modeling I've never done before.

In the meantime, please enjoy some of his latest critically-acclaimed photography and feel free to check out his website! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment