All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Jun 18, 2010

Y.M.I.J. Celebrates Career Milestone

  

My favorite photographer and great friend of Y.M.I.J. photography held a celebratory photoshoot with all his close friends/models to toast the success of his Facebook fanpage - reaching 1000 fans in merely 4 1/2 months.  To view images from this amazing set and the story behind it, visit his blog here.

As an homage to this great achievement, I thought I would highlight some of his most notable accomplishments over the past few months (I'm honored to have been included in a few of them).  Click on the images below for a preview of the featured articles and/or blog posts. Congratulations, Y.M.I.J.!  You're amazing!

Ohlala Featured Articles

  Inverted Strength     Pink Magic             Joshua

YVY Featured Sets

               American Boy                   Midnight Cowboy

Popular Interviews

                    Bill Gray                         Shi-queeta-Lee


Y.M.I.J. Classics

                  Masquerade                          Domestic

No comments:

Post a Comment