All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

May 25, 2010

My Birthday Trifecta of Gifts

On top of all the wonderful birthday wishes my friends and family sent me, I received three very unexpected and surprising gifts as well...

First off, I'm happy to announce that I've become part of the CSA Models - Australia & International family.  CSA picked up my portfolio, adding it to their growing list of model profiles and has plans to share modeling assignments with me in the near future.  CSA was founded in 2009 and has become a global entity with over 20 years of industry experience and collaborates with models (male & female), Dancers, Choreography, Fashion shows, Catwalk, TV & Films casting, Photographic, Magazine & Newspaper editorials, and Event Productions.  They're affiliated with famous companies such as Boss Models, Calypso Models, Calvin Klein, and the Ford Agency.  Needless to say, I'm quite thrilled to be represented by this fast-growing modeling firm.  

The second birthday gift comes from MaleModel.us, an extensive modeling website and Facebook fanpage (with over 33,000 fans and counting...), dedicated to displaying and promoting some of the hottest models in the industry.  I've been trying to be featured here for quite some time and they finally took notice, posting images from Midnight Cowboy and my Ohlala-featured set.

Finally, Michael Novotny, the one-man-team responsible for the wildly successful MaleFitnessModels.net, featured me for the third time this year, providing audiences with an update on some of my most recent photoshoots. I have a close working relationship with Mr. Novotny and we email each other quite frequently, sharing ideas about modeling and the industry as a whole while giving each other insight from various perspectives.  Needless to say, when he approached me about being featured again, I couldn't say no.  Happy Birthday, indeed!

To read more about these featured columns and various fanpages/websites, please refer to the highlighted links.

1 comment:

  1. It's a privilege to work with you, Shawn! More blessings to come in your life and career!!

    ReplyDelete