All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Sep 22, 2011

2012 Ripped Genes Calendar

For the second year in a row I've decided to give it another shot at the Ripped Genes Calendar auditions and was selected for both versions!  For 2012, Robert Mercer decided to do two calendars to satisfy everyone's tastes for hunky men, both in underwear and in formal attire.  This time around I got the month I asked for - my birthday month, which is May!  Although I do not have copies of the image files used in the calendar you can catch a small glimpse in the images below.  It was a fun evening at the release party and many of my friends showed up for support! Thanks to Robert for a great event and best of luck for a profitable and successful run in 2012.

  Click here to purchase the Structure edition         Click here to purchase the Swimwear edition

No comments:

Post a Comment