All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Dec 9, 2010

Flashback: Winter Hewolf

Last year around this time, I worked with DC photographer Miguel Lem on a warm winter series. At that time, I hadn't really invested much effort or energy into modeling but when Miguel asked me to shoot, I took a look at his portfolio and saw an opportunity to expand and challenge myself.



Although an older series of images, I never really posted these on my portfolio or on my blog but after reflecting on a year's worth of progress I feel they deserve some recognition.  As you can see, I've changed physically from the time I shot these (grown out my hair, and beefed up some) and my expressions have become more focused and emotive.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment