All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Mar 8, 2011

Photoshoot Preview: West Phillips



It's been quite some time since my last photoshoot, but that's okay because I've taken myself out of modeling for a few months to focus on family, friends, and fitness.  This weekend will be quite an exciting one as I will be judging the TeamDC fashion show / model search competition on Saturday!  (See my earlier write-up here).  I have several friends competing so it'll be a personal challenge as well as a professional one, but I'm looking forward to it and wish them all the best of luck!

Sunday, however, I'll be participating in a photoshoot production that will include San Francisco photographer, West Phillips!  It will consist of makeup artists, a talented videographer (MetroWeekly's Aram Vartian), production assistants, and models from the competition.  Should be an interesting and fun collaboration of many individuals and I'm thrilled to be part of this.



For a glimpse of West Phillip's photography, please enjoy samples of his work.  You can also visit his portfolio on Facebook by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment