All images are copyright of the photographers and are not to be shared or re-posted without expressed written consent.

Mar 20, 2010

DNA Magazine Online Feature

Adding yet another commercial credit to my resume, I continue to expand internationally with a feature on DNA Magazine's blogsite.  As most may know, DNA magazine's popularity spreads world-wide covering all realms of gay fashion, male modeling, photography, and pop culture.  DNA continues to be Australia's best-selling magazine for gay men and is a prominent staple on many gay men's coffee tables here in the US. 

DNA spotted two images by one of my favorite photographers, Jimy Kosmakos of Y.M.I.J. and wanted to feature them on their blog.  They were created rather spontaneously during the snowstorm that hit DC recently.  Jimy called me wanting to do a shoot and since we were both snowed in most of the time (and because it's Jimy) I decided to venture out, dragging my suitcase of clothing options through the snow. 

It was obviously well worth it, as Jimy achived his vision and we got two stunning images that seemed to grab DNA's attention.  This marks the second online publication from my collaboration with Jimy (our first was Ohlala's feature on Pink Magic)!  Our latest DNA exposure (posted March 13th) has already received 2,000+ hits and continues to grow.  For a review of the blog entry just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment